The Schengen Visa is a European short-term visit visa that permits its owner to visit during the Schengen region. It’s an official document compulsory for non-Europeans to visit to all the 26 nations in the Schengen Area. This kind of visa is declared by one of the Schengen states and permits you to travel any of the Schengen nations for a span of up to 90 days in entirety within 180 days.
In the Schengen region there are 26 countries. These nations have allowed to eliminate all national boundaries and have a general visa policy; however, there may be small variations concerning process and needed documentation. Each country’s citizens that are not member of the Schengen region and whose nation does not have a Visa Facilitation Agreement with the EU require a Schengen Visa to enter any member nations.
The Schengen region, or Schengen Countries Zone, is a group of 26 European nations that have eliminated boundary restrictions. These comprise Italy, France, The Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Scandinavian nations and Poland, however not the UK and Ireland. Several European Union (EU) nations are signatories to the Schengen Agreement; however, some non-Schengen countries, such as Romania and Bulgaria, are approved up although not still active members and are simply compelled to participate in the future. In addition, Switzerland, Iceland and Norway are not in the EU however are inside of the Schengen Area.
The Schengen Countries Visa applies to a total of 22 countries, which are as follows
Documents Required For Schengen Visa
Simply reach out to us, Disha Global Tours will be happy to help you.
Who can apply for a Schengen Visa in UAE?
Those living in any of the emirates of the United Arab Emirates who do not own a UAE passport and do not apply to any of the Schengen visa free divisions will require a visa. To decide whether you require a visa, you need to check the list of citizens who are needed to have a Schengen Visa.
Individuals who can apply to obtain a Schengen Visa in UAE should apply to one of the kinds below:
- UAE passport owners that have been denied visa-free entry to the Schengen region before
- Immigrants residing in UAE on a permanent or short residency visa, who:
- Are citizens of a nation that has an arbitration on a visa-free administration with Schengen, however, have been denied visa-free entry to Europe
- Are citizens of any of the nations that do not have a visa-free administration with the Schengen countries.
How to Apply for Schengen Visa in UAE?
There are some easy steps to understand when applying for a short-stay Schengen visa is the United Arab Emirates (UAE):
- Check at which consulate you require to apply-In order to file your request at the best place; you will require to know which nation should assign you a visa (if you are planning to travel more than one Schengen state). Then you require to examine what form of that specific country manages visa requests or whether it has outsourced visa submission to different person.
- Register an appointment at the Visa center.
- Visit the visa interview- Carry all of the needed documents with you.
- Wait for a reply- In the moment, the visa center will prepare your visa, which will go by EU safety arrangements as the visa information system and Schengen Information System.
The processing of your request may take up to 15 days. After then, you will get a response to your case.
Cost Of Schengen Visa From Dubai
You will need to give a non-refundable charge when implementing a Schengen Visa for your visa application to be prepared. The member nations have synchronized the visa fees; hence, they are inactive and fixed until determined otherwise by the Schengen nations.
The Schengen visa costs depend on the applicant’s type of visa and age and some other exceptions. The Schengen visa fee can be paid in the designated consulate via cash, debit or credit card.
How We Can Help You
Disha Global Tours is one of the leading tour and travel agencies in Dubai. Our visa services are intended to make everything simple for you. We have a team of professionals who have a prosperity of expertise trading with Schengen visas. So all you need to do is just apply for Schengen Visa and sit back; we will manage all the things for you.
With the experienced visa specialists offering expert services, we promote fast and easy visa processing. Marked with a cost-effective visa processing fee, our visa specialists analyze the visa application procedure process just for you