Dubai is one of Asia’s most popular destinations. Compared to the rest of Asia’s exotic landscape, it offers beautiful perspectives and a wide variety of experiences. Before entering Dubai, Filipino passport holders will still need to apply for a visa. If you are wondering how to get a Dubai tourist visa for Filipinos then no need to worry here we mention a complete guide for you.
There are plenty of reasons why you might want to go to Dubai or other parts of the UAE. You might want to scout for a job or experience firsthand at the remarkable Burj Khalifa. Perhaps you would like to see some of the remarkable attractions of the UAE or visit friends and family. You might also want to enjoy a short holiday in the UAE. No matter why you wish to visit the UAE, you will need to apply for a UAE visa.
Steps To Apply Dubai Tourist Visa For Filipinos
1. Get a Sponsor
To be able to apply for a Dubai visa, you will need someone to act as your sponsor. They will file your Dubai visa application for you. Simply put, your sponsor will facilitate your submission.
It could be a relative or friend who lives in Dubai or a travel agency. Your applications won’t be processed if you don’t have a sponsor. You can only apply to travel agencies that are based in Dubai.
2. Decide out what type of Dubai visa you need
There are three types of visas available: Tourist, Transit, and Visit. We will focus on the tourist visa requirements in this visa guide. Here is a list of visa types for your reference:
Visit Visa:-Sponsored by family members or friends who reside in the UAE. Available for either 30 or 90 days.
Tourist Visa:-The tourist visa falls under the category of visit visa. This visa is available to anyone from all over the globe. This visa allows you to stay up to 30 days in the UAE. You will need a sponsor, such as travel agencies.
Transit Visa:- Valid for 96 hours and 14 days from the issue date provided that: You have a valid passport, a confirmed reservation to your third destination, or you must depart the UAE within 96 hours or 14 days after the visa is issued.
3. Prepare the needed documents for your Visa
There aren’t many requirements for applying for a Dubai visa. You may need to provide additional information depending on the sponsor. These are the essential requirements for a Dubai visa, as stated on Visit Dubai.
- Scanned copy of your Phillippine passport bio and last page
- The passport is valid for six months from the date of the expected tour
- Ensure that your signature appears on the back of the passport
- Scanned colored ID photo
- A passport-sized color photograph with a white background
- Write your name at the back then scan it
- Completed application form
- Your application may look different depending on the sponsor. Before you submit the rest of your application, make sure to contact a sponsor.
- Visa fee
- Depending on who you choose to sponsor your application, the visa fee may vary. To compare prices, you can check out the websites of several travel agencies.
4. Prepare the supporting documents for your Dubai tourist visa
Your sponsor may have additional requirements to process your application. These are some of the requirements you might need to be prepared:
- Work contract
- NSO Birth Certificate: Birth certificates will be required particularly if you are traveling with minors
- Original Bank Certificate
- Copy of ITR (Income Tax Return)
Additional Tips To Apply Dubai Tourist Visa For Filipinos
- Double Check All Your Needs
Although your sponsor may not review your application multiple times, it is a good idea to go over your requirements several times before you send them in. It will be hard to add information to your documents once your application has been reviewed by your sponsor.
- Do extra Research
As you will require a sponsor to prepare your application, go through as many agencies and compare the costs to obtain the bang for your back.
- If possible comprise as many supporting documents as possible
Your sponsor will be responsible for the rest of this process if you have all the documents they require. Before you submit your documents, make sure to do your research and compile any additional information.
Important Information About Dubai Tourist Visa
- The UAE immigration office is only open from Sunday to Thursday.
- After the documents and payment are completed, the visa will be processed.
- Visas are approved by immigration officials, not the agency.
- The applicant will be informed as to why their application was rejected.
- Visa application fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- After leaving the nation, you must inform us of your exit details.