90 Days UAE Visa
Price: AED 1000*
Are you planning to visit Dubai for a longer time?
Don’t worry as spending more time with your family & friends have become possible now with this 90 days UAE visa.
If you’re going to Dubai, then this UAE Visit Visa for 90 days is the best option for you to travel the country for most of your trips, meetings, conferences, etc. Moreover, the visa can be extendable twice for 30 days each.
So, if you are travelling Dubai, then apply for this 90 days UAE Visa with Disha Global Tours as they can help you to get it quickly and hassle free. We provide with the fastest & easiest visa services tourist visa to people all around the world. One can also avail the facility of getting 90 days visa by applying for the visa online & sitting at home.
We require supporting documents for both the parties Visitor and Guarantor.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISITOR
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy (valid minimum for 6 months)
- Passport Size photographs with white background preferred
- Visa Charges
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR GUARANTOR
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months)
- A security cheque of AED 5000
- 1 month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR 90 Days Dubai UAE Visa
- Please note that the visa application will be made only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared.
- Please ensure that documents you provide are not forged. Strict actions could be taken for the concerned.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival. We require 5 working days to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take 2 more working days.
- Although the validity of the visa is 60-days from the date of issue to enter the country, but we recommend the traveller to enter the country within 15 days. Travelling after 15 days should be charged USD 35 as an extra fee.
- Travellers whose visas are already issued and could not travel due to uncertain reasons, a penalty of USD 70 will be charged from the guarantee.
- If in case the tourist does not exit the country within the due date specified, the guarantee amount will be used without any information to them to remove the overstay.
- Moreover USD 30/day will be charged from the guarantee amount as an overstay fine from our side apart from the fines incurred by the immigration.
- The security cheque will only be refunded if our Online System shows the particular traveller has LEFT THE COUNTRY.
Payment & Bookings
- For All transactions required advanced payment
- You Can do bank transfer or direct cash payment
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Apart from 90 days UAE Visa you will also get 14 days UAE Visa, 30 day UAE Visa and Visa Change without exit. Contact us @ +971 529714983 or email your query regarding visa change or tourist visa services @firstname.lastname@example.org