Out of numerous things that come along with planning an international trip, the most essential one that tops almost all tourists’ checklists is obtaining a visa. What if you are planning a tour to UAE for more than a month? Then you need a 3 months UAE visa to enter this wondrous country.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most amazing countries in the world to visit. Many tourists arrive from all over the world to visit the city’s tourist attractions. UAE travel permits are required for every individual traveling to the country. You can easily get a UAE visa by applying to the best travel agency.
A 3-month visit visa for UAE allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 3 months, regardless of whether you’re in the country for business, a fair or seminar, or to visit family or friends. You should get the 3 month UAE visa if you intend to stay in Dubai for a longer period of time. This visa is required for anyone who is not eligible to enter the UAE without a visa or for anyone who requested a visa on arrival. This visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance. It can be extended twice for 30 days each time.
UAE visa for 3 Months – Visa Application Online
With the help of Disha Global Tours applying for a Dubai, the visa is the easiest. It is online, trouble-free and with all the required documents in place, you get the fastest processing too. Disha Global Tours will help you in filling out the forms and advise you on the best type of visa to apply for, as well as ensure that the formalities are done in a way that there is no form refection.
Getting a three-month UAE visa online is a matter of just three to four working days if all the documents are in order. Whether it is a business tour or leisure visit to UAE, Disha Global Tours offers a trouble-free visa online for UAE.
3 months uae visa cost
If you are looking for a long-term UAE visa to meet with your friends or dear ones. Contact one of the best visa specialists who will provide a 3 months UAE visa that will allow you to enjoy your stay in UAE in a trouble-free and timely way. The visa fee for UAE is charged at the most nominal by us and it varies on the different types of visa selected. There are special visa offers on various types of visas we provide. These offers allow visitors to get a visa at the most nominal rates with special savings. When it comes to Disha Global Tour’s 3 months UAE visa it costs AED 850.
Eligibility Criteria For 3 Months UAE Visa
In order to apply for a visa to the UAE, you must meet any one of the following requirements:
- Candidates with a travel record of visiting emirate or other countries such as the USA, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, Russia, Canada, Switzerland, European Union and Japan within the past five years.
- Candidates who do not meet the travel record criteria must submit their financial records. Returns with a minimum gross income of INR 2 lakh per year from a business, profession, or employment within the last two years.
- Invitation from close relatives living in UAE on family status wherein spouse and kids the age of 21 years and/or parents above the 60 years can be invited by the UAE citizens.
Applying for 3 Months Dubai visa
If you are traveling to Dubai for a longer vacation, hunt for prospective employment opportunities or meet up with the family, the best way to go is by applying for a 3 months Dubai visa. Here is the up-to-date process of applying for a 3 months visa and a breakdown of every step.
If you are a prepaid visa nationality holder and require to get a visit visa, this is the process to apply for a 3 month Dubai visit visa.
- First, you to contact a UAE-based tourism firm.
- Take a scanned copy of your passport.
- Collect all necessary needs. For eg: when applying through a tourism company you will be asked to offer proof of confirmed return, an airline will request you to fill a form, etc.
- Since you have a 60 days validity period, take your time searching for flights that fit your budget and needs.
- Submit all required documents and make the payments.
- Collect your 3 months UAE visa.
Documents required for the 3 Months UAE Visa
- Scan of the passport pages 1 and 2 for each visitor
- Confirmed ticket
- Confirmed Hotel Reservation
- Letter of cover from a company
- An invitation letter from the host company, or the resident permit for the Host together with a copy of the passport.
Personal visits (Meeting with close relatives or family members):
- Copie of the Traveler’s Passport
- Confirm your ticket
- Copy of the passport of the host
- Host Resident Page
- Cover letter or guarantee letter
- Evidence of a relationship
Property and Tourism:
- Photocopy of passport
- Confirmed Ticket
- Make a Reservation at a Hotel
- Property Tenancy contract (in case of property-related visits) and Property papers
Apply for a 3 month UAE visa through Disha Global Tours
The UAE visa services of Disha Global Tours offer every travel needs, whether you are a tourist or a business traveler. Applying for 3 months UAE visa is a simple and super-convenient process with Disha Global Tours as our services are cost-effective, fast, and secure. We also help you and ensure your application procedure is in order so that the visa does not get rejected.
Disha Global Tours is offering UAE visas to visitors from all over the world. We make it extremely simple and straightforward.