The UAE is a country that promotes tourism and is a place where there are a lot of things to see and do. Moreover, it is a business hub, especially Dubai, and hence many businessmen from across the world travel here every year. If you want to visit UAE for a long duration, the long term UAE visa is ideal for a long-term vacation in UAE. The visa allows candidates to enter Dubai for tourism as well as leisure and primarily to visit their loved ones.
A long term visa can also be single as well as multiple entry ones. The UAE single-entry visa is valid for 90 days starting at the date of your departure. This visa is most popular for those with family in Dubai and who plan to travel extensively around the UAE. Alternatively, a long term multiple entry visa, which allows you to travel between UAE and neighboring countries for an extended period, by air, on land, or by sea, and return to Dubai on the same visa, rather than having to obtain additional immigration documents or incur additional costs. The requirements to obtain a visa for Dubai vary depending on where you are from.
What Are the Types of long term UAE visa
A 90 day UAE visa is ideal for long stays in the UAE. For those who plan to stay for a prolonged period of time in Dubai, this visa is recommended. The 90-day visa is a one-entry visa that is valid for 58 calendar days starting from the date it was issued. Tourists can only enter the country during the validity period of the visa. This visa is much cheaper than the 14-day and 30 day visas. The 90-day visa does not include the last day of your stay in Dubai or the UAE. The 90-day period from the date the passenger enters the country will count as the first day of their arrival in Dubai, UAE. A 90-day visa is ideal for business people, long vacations, and long stays with friends and family. For those looking to explore business opportunities in the UAE, a long term UAE Visa is a good option.
How Long Does it Take to Process A Long Term visa UAE?
Disha Global Tours makes it easy to apply for a UAE visa. You can apply online with Disha Global Tours. We will help you choose the right visa type for your needs and ensure that you complete the formalities correctly to reduce the chance of rejection. It usually takes around 4-6 days. Disha Global offers visas on time at the most competitive prices.
Applying for a long term UAE visa is the best option if you plan to visit the UAE for a prolonged period, look for potential employment opportunities, or just meet up with your family. This article will provide you with the most up-to-date information about applying for a long term visa in the UAE and an explanation of each step.
- To apply for your visa, you must first register with a travel agency.
- Get a scanned copy of your passport
- All necessary documents should be collected. If you apply through a tourist company, you will need to provide proof of your confirmed return. An airline will also ask you to complete a form.
- You have 60 days to search for flights that meet your needs and budget.
- Send all documents required and make payments
- Get your long term UAE visa.
Make A Call
Chat with us
When to apply for a long term UAE Visa?
If you’re planning to travel to the UAE for a long duration, you can apply for a Long Term Dubai Visa. The visa processing usually takes between 4-6 working days. For urgent travel, please contact us to get same-day approval. You can apply for a UAE long term visa up to 60 days before your trip. Apply early to get a discount on hotel and flight tickets.
What documents are required for a long term Dubai visa?
Visits to official events (such as exhibitions and seminars)
- Each visitor’s scanned copies of passport
- Confirmed ticket
- Confirmed Hotel Reservation
- Cover letter from a company
- A letter of invitation from the host company or the resident permit to the Host, along with a copy of the passport.
Personal Visits (Meetings with close family members or relatives)
- Copies for the Traveler’s Passport
- Confirm your ticket
- Copy the passport of the host
- Host Resident Page
- Guarantee letter or covering letter
- Evidence for a relationship
Property and Tourism Visits
- Photocopy from passport
- Confirmed Ticket
- Make a reservation at a Hotel
- Property Tenancy contract for property-related visits and Property papers
Eligibility Criteria to Long Term UAE Visa
The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible for a Dubai visa:
- A valid passport is required.
- A passport must be valid for at least 6 months and contain a minimum 2 blank pages.
- Have confirmed return tickets to your home country
- You must have enough funds to cover your expenses during your stay in Dubai.
- No criminal record.
Planning a vacation can be complicated and tiring. Getting a visa to allow you to stay for a long time in Dubai can also be difficult. Disha Global Tours strives to provide fast and efficient visa processing services. We pride ourselves on meeting the visa requirements of travelers from all over the world who wish to visit the UAE.
Our team of visa consultants has extensive knowledge of the UAE’s immigration regulations and procedures. They can assist you in obtaining a long term visa to enter the UAE. Disha Global Tours has a proven track record of successfully serving all types of clients including tourists, families, businessmen, and individuals.
Also read, Short Term Dubai visa