It can be difficult to plan for a visa if you are not aware of the kind of visas available in the country. The United Arab Emirates offers different types of visas based on the duration of your stay, the purpose of your visit, whether you’re traveling solo or in a group, and your budget. Visitor visas are available for both short- and long-term stays in the UAE. You easily get your Short term and Long Term Dubai Visa with the help of Disha Global Tours.
Among the most visited places in the world, Dubai is a popular destination for relaxation and entertainment. For this reason, everybody needs a visa for the UAE. As a result, the UAE government has provided several different kinds of visas for tourist accommodation, and visas can be applied online without difficulty. The difference between a short-term and long-term Dubai visa can be confusing to some people, so we will help you learn about it.
Comparison Between Short-Term and Long-Term Dubai, UAE Visa
Short-Term UAE Visa
- 30 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa
A 30-day visa will be ideal if you need to travel for a short period of time in the UAE to see family or friends. There are different requirements for obtaining the 30 days UAE visa depending on your nationality. The 30-day Dubai visa provides access to the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days. From the date of entry into the UAE, the visa will be valid for 60 days, but the stay should not exceed 30 days.
People who plan to visit the UAE frequently/multiple times in a span of 30 days will benefit from this visa. If you enter the UAE on your first day, you can make as many visits as you like. Your nationality determines the requirements for getting a UAE visa for 30 days. A 30-day Multiple Entry Dubai visa allows you to stay for 30 days in the UAE. From the date of entry into the UAE, the visa will be valid for 60 days. The stay in the UAE must not exceed 30 days. You can visit UAE more than once during this period.
- 60 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa
It is recommended for visitors planning to stay in the UAE for a long period of time to visit family and friends. This is a single-entry visa, and the visitor’s visa expires once they leave the UAE (within 60 days). The requirements vary depending on your nationality for obtaining a 60-day UAE visa.
A 60-day single-entry Dubai visa is good for up to 60 days in the UAE. There will be a 60-day visa validity after the date of issue and a maximum stay of 60 days after entry into the UAE.
Travelers wishing to make several stops while visiting the U.A.E. & nearby countries can do so on a single visa instead of having to obtain several separate visas that might take them additional time & expense. Depending on your nationality, you may require a multiple-entry Dubai visa valid for 60 days.
For 60 days, you can stay in the UAE with a visa. The validity of the visa is for 60 days after it is issued, but you can stay in the UAE for up to 60 days after entry. You can visit the UAE multiple times within a 60-day period.
What Is The Difference Between A Short term And Long Term Dubai Visa?
- A short-term Dubai visa may be used for travel or vacation, while a visit visa or long-term visa may be used for long business trips, conferences, visiting relatives, or any other purpose.
- Short-term visas allow you to stay for 30 days and can be extended for another 40 days, while long-term visas allow you to stay for 60 days.
- A long-term UAE visa is relatively more costly than a Short term UAE visa.
- Short-term visas and tourist visas cannot be changed into another visa, but long-term visas can be converted into business visas.
- For a short-term visa, a relative or other resident of the UAE may sponsor; for a visit visa, however, the sponsor must reside in the UAE.
Documents Required For Short-Term Visa
- Passport valid for six months
- Multiple passport-size photos
- A completed application form signed by you and your sponsor
- Hotel reservations or accommodation confirmations
- Cover letter from the applicant explaining the purpose and duration of the visit
- Round-trip tickets
- Medical certification
In the Case Of Sponsored Visa
Add the following documents to the ones mentioned above.
Businessmen can consult with their associations for Dubai visa sponsorship; guests, too, can send their family members and students to their particular educational facilities.
- An employment proposal letter from the UAE association or a message from the college itself
- The underlying administrative work must be notified to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation as part of the support.
Documents Required For Long-Term Visa
- Valid passport for six months
- Round-trip tickets confirmed
- Hotel reservations or proof of your stay
- Numerous passport-size photographs with only white backgrounds and without accessories
- Fill out the application
- Letter from the applicant explaining the purpose of the visit
- Medical certification
In the Case Of Sponsored Visa
Besides the non-sponsored documents, you must also attach the following documents:
- The support must first provide the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization with the important paperwork relating to the visa handling cycle
- Compensation for the necessary sums collected on the documentation
- There should be a greeting letter from your support, regardless of whether you have a copy (in case you’re an understudy, it should come from the college; if you’re a business professional, it should come from the association; if you’re a guest, it should come from your family).
- A copy of the backer’s work or college ID
- Residential Proof