Dubai is a world-famous destination for business and tourism. It is well-known for its rich culture and exceptional lifestyle in the United Arab Emirates. Millions of people from all walks of the globe visit Dubai every year and enjoy a great time. Are you planning a visit to Dubai? Then you need a visa for Dubai. If you are wondering how to get your visitor visa for Dubai then here we mention a complete for you that will help you to get your visa easily.
Because the city combines both the modern and traditional, it is a popular choice for vacationers. There are some destinations that you could just pack up and head off to. Dubai is not one such destination. You will need to plan ahead if you are planning on visiting this Middle-Eastern marvel. The first step in planning a Dubai vacation is to apply for a Dubai visit visa. You must verify your visa requirements before you travel to Dubai.
For foreigners who aren’t eligible for visa-free entry or visa on arrival, a visitor visa or visa for tourists is required. Females under 18 years old cannot apply for a Dubai visitor visa unless they travel with their parents. Although it may seem strange to many, it is a fact. There are two types of visitor visas: one entry and multiple entries. Both visas are temporary and allow you to stay in the country for a maximum period of 30 days. A long-term tourist visa is also available, which is valid for up to 60 days.
Make A Call
Chat with us
What is a Dubai Visitor Visa?
You will need a Visit visa if you are not from a visa-exempt country but want to visit Dubai. This visa allows you to enjoy your leisure in the world-famous UAE city. This visa is only valid for a brief period. It is possible that you will be required to leave the country within 30 or 60 days. There are ways to convert the UAE visa visit to a residence or employment visa.
Visa Policy in Dubai
You should apply for a visa if you are not from a visa-free country before you travel to Dubai. There are several visa categories depending on your reasons for visiting and the length of your stay.
- 30 days Dubai visa:- It has 30 days of validation from the arrival date. This is a short-term single-entry visa.
- 30 days multiple entry visa:- It has 30 days of validation from the arrival date. With this visa, you can enter Dubai multiple times.
- 60 days Dubai visa:- It has 60 days of validation from the arrival date. This visa is a long-term single-entry visa.
- 60 days multiple entry visa:- This multiple entry visa allows multiple entries in Dubai and has 60 days of validation from the arrival date.
- 48 hours transit visa:- This visa is valid for 48 hours from the arrival date.
- 96 hours transit visa:- This visa is valid for 96 hours from the arrival date.
Some types of visas can be extended while others are not. You can extend the validity of the 30 days Dubai visa, 60 days Dubai Visa, 30 days multiple-entry Dubai visa, 60 days multiple-entry Dubai visa, but the 48 hours and 96 hours transit visas are non-extendable. All types of visas have the same visa application process. There may be additional requirements depending on the purpose of your visit. It all depends on the type of visa you have and how long you stay. If you need to extend your visa, you’ll be charged an additional fee.
How To Get a Dubai Visitor Visa
You will need a visa to Dubai if you are a citizen of any GCC country. These steps will make the process easy and stress-free. You are eligible for the Dubai Visit Visa if you have a clean criminal record and no previous travel records. Follow this link to apply for a Dubai Visit Visa.
- It is crucial to find a sponsor. Without a sponsor, it is impossible to move forward.
- Collect the documents for the tourist visa
- Some supporting documents
- Paying the fee
- Sending application over to a sponsor
- Waiting for processing
Documents Required For Visitor Visa for Dubai
You must be precise when submitting documents for your Dubai Visitor Visa applications. Your application could be denied if you fail to submit the required documents.
- The requirement is to give an application form that doesn’t have any inadequate data.
- The sponsor and family members should be qualified to give copies of their passports.
- Your partner or spouse should be able to give valid documents that show your relationship if you are sponsoring them.
- If you are sponsoring kids then you should be capable of giving them birth certificates.
- Copies of identity proofs
- Recent Photographs
- If employed, be required to give employer statements, salary statements, etc.
- Cover letter describing the motive and span of your visit.
- Financial funds to support your stay.
Where to Apply for a Dubai Visitor Visa
With the assistance of the top travel agency in UAE, you can apply for your Dubai Visitor Visa. Disha Global Tours, one of the most trusted visa service providers in UAE, has the core mission to make the selection process for Dubai Visitor visas and all other related processes as easy and as smooth as possible. This is possible because they offer expert assistance to help you choose the right visa type for your purpose.
Read More:- Can we extend UAE Visit Visa?