Dubai is one of the fascinating and magnificent city in all over the globe, renowned for many fabulous things. It’s a world tourist hub, and every visitor for once wish to visit this mesmerizing emirate of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). However, if you not belong to the visa exempted country, then you need a UAE visa to travel to Dubai and other emirates of UAE. You can apply for UAE with the help of the embassy, and for the easy process, you can contact any tour and travel agency to get a UAE visa. So there may be question arise in your mind that how to apply for a Dubai visa online.
Although Dubai tourism has made it very smooth and easy to get a visa for its visitors, several of the visitors still have confusion and issue about the facility of obtaining the UAE visa. When it comes to Dubai, there are numerous types of Visas such as 14 days UAE visa, 30 days UAE visa, 90 days UAE visa, 30 days multi-entry visa, 90 days multi-entry visa, and many more. You can apply any kind of visa as per your motive to travel to Dubai and other emirates of the United Arab Emirates.
Apply Dubai Visa Online
Applying an online Dubai visa is a smooth and easiest process with a tour and travel agency. It’s online, trouble-free, and with all the needed documents in place, you obtain the fastest processing too. For applying a visa to Dubai and other emirates of UAE, one can visit the also nearest embassy, an airline. But with a trusted tour and travel agency, it becomes easy and fast to apply for an online Dubai visa. The process of getting a UAE visa is quite different from other countries. It can take up to 2 to 3 working days as per the working of airline or travel agency.
Documents Required To Apply For Online Dubai Visa
To apply for all kinds of Dubai visas online, you must have to submit the following documents.
- Scanned copy of each visitor’s first and last page of the passport
- Scanned copy of a passport-size photograph of each visitor with white background
- Visa charges
Important COVID-19 Guidelines For Dubai Visa
As we know that for international tourists, Dubai has opened its door again from 7 July 2020. So keep all these mention things in your mind while applying for a Dubai visa and prepare for your Dubai visit in this pandemic situation.
- In the Dubai visa application process, much has not changed, means all the rules and regulations for Dubai visit and tourism motive stay the same. You will require to apply for a prior Dubai visa only if you are not permitted for a visa-free entry or visa on arrival, like previously.
- Ensure that you carry along with your international insurance with suitable medical treatment coverage for Coronavirus.
- Along with this, also download the COVID-19 DXB app and enter all your appropriate details in it.
- You also need to fill in a health declaration form, which signifies that you do not show any coronavirus symptoms.
- Also, bring the reports of your PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test that was conducted within 96 hours of your Dubai visit.
- You must have a PCR report of yours while landing at Dubai International Airport; if you do not have a PCR test result, then you will have to undergo this test as soon as you land at Dubai Airport. You will be asked to go quarantine, yet this test result is out. However, you will be permitted to step outside only if your test result is negative.
If you have any issue regarding the Dubai visa so here we mention a detailed and precise guide of How to apply for a Dubai visa online in a smooth and trouble-free way.