Dubai is a popular tourist and business destination, luring travelers from all around the world. For those planning to stay for a longer duration, a 60 Days Dubai Visa is a viable option. In this blog post, we will discuss everything you need to know about a 60-day Dubai Visa, including the requirements, application process, and benefits.
Make A Call
Chat with us
What is 60 Days Dubai Visa?
A 60 Days Dubai Visa is a kind of visa that permits travelers to stay in Dubai for up to 60 days. It is a single-entry visa that can be used for tourism, business, or visiting family and friends. The visa is valid for 58 days from the issuance date and should be utilized within 60 days from the date of issue. It is important to note that this visa cannot be extended beyond 60 days and the traveler must leave the country before the visa expires.
How to Apply for a 60 Days Dubai Visa
Applying for a 60-day Dubai visa is a simple procedure that can be accomplished online. Here are the steps to follow –
- Visit the official website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai.
- Select the kind of visa you like to apply for (in this case, a 60 Days Dubai Visa).
- Fill in the application form with your personal details and passport information.
- Upload the required documents, which usually include a scanned copy of your passport, passport-sized photographs, and your flight itinerary.
- Pay the visa fee online utilizing a credit or debit card.
- Apply and wait for the visa to be processed.
The processing time for a 60 Days Dubai Visa is usually between 2-5 working days. Once the visa is approved, it will be sent to the applicant’s email address in the form of a PDF document. It is recommended to print out a copy of the visa and carry it with you while traveling to Dubai.
Benefits of a 60 Days Dubai Visa
- Extended Stay – A 60-day Dubai visa allows travelers to stay in Dubai for a longer period than a regular tourist visa, which typically permits stays of up to 30 days. This extended stay gives visitors more time to explore the city and experience its culture, attractions, and cuisine.
- Multiple Entries – A 60 Days Dubai Visa also permits numerous entries into the country within the visa’s validity time. This means travelers can leave and re-enter Dubai multiple times without having to reapply for a new visa each time.
- Business Opportunities – The 60 Days Dubai Visa is ideal for individuals looking to explore business opportunities in Dubai. The extended stay period allows business professionals to network, attend events and meetings, and explore potential partnerships.
- Flexibility – With a 60-day Dubai visa, travelers have the flexibility to plan their itinerary and travel at their own pace. This is especially beneficial for those who want to take their time exploring Dubai’s attractions, such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Palm Jumeirah.
- Easy Application Process – The application process for a 60 Days Dubai Visa is straightforward and can be done entirely online. This saves travelers time and hassle, as they don’t need to visit a consulate or embassy to apply for a visa.
60 Days Dubai Visa Requirements: What You Need to Know
Here are some of the essential things you ought to learn about the 60 Days Dubai Visa requirements –
- Passport – You need to have a legal passport with around six months of validity from the date of your coming to Dubai.
- Application form – You will have to fill out an application form with accurate and up-to-date information about yourself.
- Photographs – You will need to provide recent passport-size photographs taken against a white background.
- Flight ticket and accommodation details – You will need to provide proof of your flight ticket to Dubai and your accommodation details for the entire duration of your stay.
- Financial proof – You may be required to give evidence of your financial situation, such as bank statements or salary certificates.
- Health insurance – It is compulsory to carry health insurance that is valid in Dubai.
- No criminal record – You shouldn’t have any criminal history or involvement in illegal activities.
- Purpose of visit – You should provide a clear and reasonable reason for your stay in Dubai, like tourism, business, or visiting family and friends.
It’s critical to bear in mind that the above requirements may vary based on your nationality and other factors. Thus, it’s suggested to check with a reputable travel agency like Disha Global Tours before applying for the 60-day Dubai visa.
How to Extend Your 60 Days Dubai Visa
If you’re currently in Dubai on a 60-day Dubai visa and wish to stay longer, you can make an application to expand your visa. Here’s what you need to know –
- Timeframe – You can apply for an extension within 30 days of the expiration of your current visa.
- Documents required – You’ll need to submit a copy of your passport, a passport-sized photograph, and a completed application form. In some cases, you may also need to provide proof of your travel itinerary or financial support.
- Application process – You can apply for a visa extension online through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) website, or by visiting a GDRFA office in person. The process typically takes around 2-3 working days.
- Fees – The fee for a visa extension varies depending on the type of visa you hold and the duration of the extension. It’s important to check the current fees on the GDRFA website before applying.
- Approval – Approval of a visa extension is not insured and is subject to the control of the immigration authorities. If your extension is approved, you’ll receive a new visa with an extended duration.
A 60 Days Dubai Visa is an excellent option for those planning to stay in Dubai for an extended period. By understanding the requirements, application process, and benefits, visitors can make an informed decision about whether a 60 Days Dubai Visa is right for them.