Wild Wadi Water Park
Designed around a tale from Arabian folklore, featuring Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad, Wild Wadi Water Park boasts 23 state-of-the-art rides and attractions, most of which are linked. Wild Wadi Water Park recently won the World Water Park Association Industry Innovation Award for Outstanding Accomplishments in Design and Theming.
Cool down at more than 30 rides and attractions suitable for the entire family with a full-day entry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark in front of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai.
* Entry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark
• Child rates apply for any child measuring under 1.1 meters in height. Please note that guests below 1.1 meters won’t be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark. Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID
• Those with any medical conditions should not use the attractions
• Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
• Glass and sharp items, along with professional cameras and tripods are not permitted in the waterpark
|Days of Operation||Duration||Pickup Timings||Drop Back Timings|
Payment & Bookings
• Our Tour Representative Can Come & Collect The Payment For This Tour From Your Location At No Extra Charges.
• Upon Confirmation From Our Side, You Can Even Make The Payment To The Tour Guide At The Time Of Your Tour.
Bookings Can Be Made Online Through Booking Page In This Website Or By Contacting Our Tour Consultants On Any Of The Below Numbers. Confirmation Must Be Obtained From Our Tour Consultant Before Starting The Tour By Clearing All The Payments In Advance.
Cancellation Charges May Apply. Kindly Contact Our Tour Consultant To Know More About The Policy.