The UAE is a well-known tourist destination due to its high buildings, luxury hotels, delicious restaurants, exciting entertainment, and sprawling metropolis. A holiday in the UAE requires a lot of preparation. The first step is applying for a visa. A different type of UAE visa is available. However, a 30 days UAE visa is the best option for long-term holidays in the Emirates City. When it comes to the 30 days UAE visa cost, it varies depending on the travel agency from which you apply.
Make A Call
Chat with us
This visa is valid for 30 days and is ideal for those who want to visit UAE for a quick trip. Your nationality will determine the requirements for a UAE visa valid for 30 days. A 30 Days Dubai Visa is a one-entry visa that allows you to stay in the UAE for up to 30 days. The visa validity is 60 days after the issue, but you should not stay in UAE for more than 30 days.
30 Days UAE Visa Cost
30 Days UAE Visa fee may vary depending on how and when you apply. You will receive your visa quickly if you apply for your UAE visa through Disha Global Tours. Dubai visas are available for 30 days at an affordable price and without any hidden fees.
How to Apply for a UAE Visa
The Dubai visa application procedure begins with filling the visa application form. Online submission of the visa application form is possible. The application form must contain accurate information. It should also be accompanied by the necessary documents. You should ensure that the application form is free from spelling or factual errors. This could result in rejection.
Documents Required For 30 Days Visa Application
Attach the following documents to your application form:
- Passport copy:- Your passport is one of the most important documents you will need. It is not necessary to submit your actual passport, but a copy of the important pages. There are two important pages on each passport. Your photocopies should also be colored. Your visa application could be rejected if your copies are black and white.
- Photograph:- You must submit your passport-sized photograph with the application form. It should be a color photo and it must not be blurred. The photo should show at least 80 percent of your face. Make sure the photo is recent.
- Residential Proof:- You will need to provide proof of permanent residence if you are living and working in another country. Along with your application, you will need to attach your residence visa.
- Travel documents:- If you have traveled to countries like the USA, UK UAE, Australia, or New Zealand in the past five years, you will need to include your travel documents. You will also need a valid visa for these countries.
- Financial Documents:- If you don’t have the required paperwork, you can submit your financial documents that include the two last tax returns.
- Invitation letter:- If you’re invited by a family member or friend to visit Dubai, you must attach the invitation letter and proof of residency.
Get Your 30 Days UAE Visa With Disha Global Tours
Disha Global Tours visa consultants are skilled in processing Dubai visas, including 30-day visas. Our team will assist you at every step of the process to ensure that your Dubai 30-day visa approval is timely and without any complications. We will handle the rest. Simply fill out the form and send us your application online. The average time it takes to process a Dubai visa application is four to five days.
With their extensive knowledge of all key UAE immigration regulations and processes, our team of visa consultants can assist you in obtaining a 30-day visa for entry to Dubai. At Disha Global Tours, our customers are also guaranteed a Dubai visa with an affordable 1 Month UAE visa cost. Disha Global Tours has a proven track record of meeting all visa requirements, from tourists and families to businessmen of high standing.