With such wonderful cities, the UAE is an enchanting travel destination. But visas are required to enter the UAE. A new visa service was launched by the government of the UAE recently that allows people to renew their visas without leaving the country.UAE visa change without exit is one of the few options for tourists who are currently in the UAE to renew or extend their visas. After the Coronavirus pandemic, travel regulations were put in place that makes UAE visa renewal with status change the best option to do while being safe inside your home.
Changing your visa status without leaving the country is possible with a visa change without an exit package. You no longer have to worry about leaving the country and returning when you can change the status of your UAE visa without leaving. There is no longer a need to spend long hours waiting in the airport or driving to Oman by bus.
For all nationalities, the UAE government has introduced new visa change packages – a hassle-free, more relaxed way to change visas without leaving the country. There are affordable options for 30-day and 60 day visas.
What is UAE Inside Country Visa Change?
UAE visa change is a method of converting an existing tourist or canceled employment visa to a new tourist visa without having to leave the country. In simple terms, you can change your UAE visa within the country using this type of process.
It is designed specifically for foreign nationals who are expats in the UAE, or who wish to change their UAE visa status in the UAE while on business, vacation/leisure, or visiting friends/relatives in the UAE. You can change your visa status inside the UAE without leaving it. This is the best part about the UAE inside-country visa.
Holders of a visitor visa or tourist visa with a valid visa and tourists in the UAE will be able to change their visas. The pandemic situation, however, makes it impossible to rely on the usual method of traveling from airport to airport or taking a bus to Oman to change the visa status. You may apply for a change of UAE Visa through the UAE Government online service. This is the easiest and quickest way to change a UAE visa. Documents must be submitted three working days before the departure date in order to apply.
Who Can Avail Visa Change Inside The Country?
Visitors who are already in the UAE will be able to change their visas inside the country. Visa status can be changed by tourists/visit visa holders without exiting the country. Travel agencies in UAE offer the easiest way for UAE visas to be changed inside the country as extending UAE visas by bus is a monotonous process.
Criteria For UAE Inside Country Visa Change
- You can apply for this process if:
- Possess an on-arrival visa
- Valid for 30 days or 60 days
- Multiple entry visas valid for 30 days or 60 days
- Canceled residence visa
- You have not committed any crimes that will cause your visa change processing request to be denied or rejected.
Documents for processing Inside country visa change
- Passport copy
- Passport size photograph
- Old visa tourist/canceled visa copy
- If they have entered the UAE via the On-Arrival facility, nationalities only need a copy of their passports and a photograph.
Benefits Of The UAE Visa Change Inside Country
- Visa status can be changed in the UAE or in Dubai itself. Whether it’s a visitor or tourist visa, this eliminates the need to fly back to your home country to reapply.
- The process is also less time-consuming and less problematic than other visa change procedures. In this way, you won’t need to wait in long airport queues or take arduous bus rides to Oman.
- It is also relatively inexpensive and not too difficult. By using our services, you can complete this process with minimal paperwork and at a modest cost.
- In addition, it’s a good option for ex-pats who have recently canceled their stay visas for employment or residence.
- It is important to note that this method can be obtained from a trusted service provider in UAE.