Dubai is considered to be one of the top international job destinations. Approximately 70 percent of the Emirate’s workforce is comprised of ex-pats who are attracted to the city of Gold because of the numerous advantages of working and living in Dubai. Since the pandemic has changed the way we live and work, Dubai has increased its appeal to overseas workers by introducing remote work visas, if you are wondering how to get a Dubai remote work visa then here we mention a complete guide that will help you to get your remote work visa.
Remote work visas in Dubai allow workers to travel to Dubai and enjoy many benefits, including the opportunity to live in Dubai’s city of Gold. They can also work remotely for their employer. We will discuss the details of the Dubai remote work visa, including its pros and cons. Also, we will explain the eligibility criteria and the types of jobs that are most likely to allow you to obtain a Dubai remote work visa.
What Is The Dubai Remote Work Visa?
The Dubai remote work visa was created in response to the impact that the coronavirus pandemic had on our lives and work. Social distancing limitations were put in place to stop the spread of COVID-19. This prevented many people from retaining the traditional office and retail culture that had been their working paradigm.
Most companies adopted digital technology faster and embraced remote working to allow their employees to remain productive. These measures are generally successful. Survey results from 2020 show that even though most employees work from home, the majority of companies report that their productivity is comparable or higher.
Dubai remote work visa will allow tourists to work and stay in Dubai for a year. The remote work visa, unlike other visas for short-term visitors, is specifically designed to allow you to work remotely for 12 months.
To facilitate tourists working from anywhere in the world, the Dubai work visa allows access to all the services that full-time residents already get, such as communications, utilities, school enrollment, and opening a bank account.
Make A Call
Chat with us
How To Apply For Dubai Remote Work Visa
The announcement was made by the UAE administration regarding the Remote Work Visa Program. The application procedure to apply for a remote work visa are as follows:
- You must have a passport that has at least six months remaining validity. This is required by most countries around the world. Thailand, China, and Egypt require at least 6 months validity. The European Union, Canada, and Australia need passports valid for the entire length of your stay.
- The rules on passport validity are basically to make sure that you won’t get stuck in a nation when your passport expires and that you have sufficient time to apply for a new passport, or emergency extension when you are staying there.
- UAE coverage for health insurance: The remote working program accepts travel insurance that includes healthcare coverage. It must have a minimum two-week validity. When your visa formalities are completed, you can apply for travel insurance that includes healthcare coverage.
- Proof of employment from your current employer with a one-year contract validity:- The complete point of the Dubai remote work visa is to permit individuals to live in Dubai when working remotely for their original employer, so it makes sense that proof of employment would be needed.
- Minimum monthly salary of USD 55,000 per month: If an applicant is employed, they will need to show that their average monthly salary is more than $5,000. This salary cap was established to ensure that everyone who moves to Dubai can provide for their own living expenses during their 12-month stay.
- Last month’s payslip and the three preceding month’s bank statements:- These documents act as proof of the needed $5,000 per month salary needed to be eligible for the removed working visa.
- Business owners will need to show proof that they own the company for at least one year. They must also provide proof that the average monthly income is greater than $5000 per month. As long as the average monthly income of three months is $5000, the actual amount need not exceed $5000 per month.
Benefits Of Getting A Dubai Remote Work Visa
Working remotely in Dubai-a global hub for business and tourism, provides tourists a massive range of benefits, comprising:
- It’s easier than moving permanently:- The remote work visa is far less restrictive and more eligible than a permanent move to Dubai. Moving to another country permanently is a huge step. It often means leaving behind loved ones and changing employers.
- A Tax-free salary:- You don’t pay income tax on your salary when you work from home in Dubai. You can keep all the money you make while working in Dubai. Shopping in Dubai is cheaper than in other countries, even though it’s known for being the home of the super-rich.
- Dubai has a great working atmosphere:- It is well-known for its beautiful weather and over 1,000km of gorgeous beaches. Dubai enjoys over 300 days of sunshine each year, and temperatures rarely drop below 20 degrees Celsius. Moving to Dubai for 12 months to work remotely if you’re used to working in colder, darker environments is an excellent opportunity to enjoy some sun-soaked bliss.
- Dubai is a Multicultural Metropolis:- Dubai has more than 200 nationalities, and almost 90 percent of its population is from outside the UAE. Contrary to other metropolitan capitals like New York, Beijing, and London, which are old enough for their culture not to have homogenized, most of Dubai’s residents are first-generation immigrants.
Also Read:- How To Get Your Visitor Visa For Dubai