Dubai is one of the dream destinations to visit for places like exotic beaches, Burj Khalifa, luxury shopping and modern architecture. A travel or visit visa is necessary to travel to Uae, the visa should be obtained before taking your flight to Uae. Of course, there is no need for this step, if you are a citizen of Countries like the US, UK, Japan, etc. which can get a visa on arrival.
But for other countries’ citizens, when you think about traveling to the UAE, you need a visa. So the simplest and easiest way to apply for the Uae Visa is by consulting any tour and travel agency. You can also Check Dubai Visa Status by Passport Number or Permit Number.
When it comes to Dubai, there are many types of visas, so first select the type of Visa according to your requirement and also submit the required documents. If you want to check the status of your Dubai visa, then you can check quickly. After you apply for Dubai Visa through any travel agency/ online or offline, you will receive the permit number or receipt number. With the help of that number, you can check the visa status online.
The government of the United Arab Emirates launched the facility to check Visa status online by passport number, the application number, residence file number, and entry permit number. So make sure that when you apply for any Visa to any agency, ask them for a permit number, application number or receipt number, which is required when you want to check the visa status.
Steps to check the Dubai Visa Status Online with permit number
- The first step is to log in to the official website of eDNRD using any web browser.
Website Link:- https://www.ednrd.ae
- After logging in, click on the option Query GDRFA-D App that is available at the left side panel of the screen.
- After clicking on the Query GDRFA-D App, you will redirect to the Dubai page of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
- From the Select Service to Inquire dropdown menu Select the eDNRD option to check Dubai visa status.
- The next step is to enter the details such as first name, last name, DOB, gender, nationality and the most important id application number or permit number.
- After filling the required details, the last step is to submit the form and then the screen will display in front of you that shows your current visa status.
From another website
- First, log in to the official website Vision eForm.
Website Link:- https://vision.eform.ae
- When you open the website it will be loaded into the Arabic language if you are not able to understand the Arabic language then you can switch to the English language by tapping on the English option.
- After then click on the button Application Status Tracking.
- In this step enter the required details such as application number, transaction number or reference number.
- After entering the details click on the search button and the visa status display on your screen.
Steps to check the Dubai Visa Status with Passport number
- The first step is to log in to the official site Federal Authority for Identity and citizenship using any browser.
Website Link:- https://www.ica.gov.ae
- When you open the website first it will be loaded into the Arabic language if you are not able to understand the Arabic language then you can switch to the English language by tapping on the English option.
- Click on the Services option present at the menu bar and after then choose the last option eChannels Residency and Citizenship.
- Now click on the public services button and then you will redirect to the Smart services page where you can find many visa related services.
- Scroll down to the last and click on the button File validity to check visa status.
- From the Search By select the passport information and Visa from the Select the Type.
- The next step is to enter the details such as expiry date, passport number, nationality.
- After filling the details, click on the search button and the screen displays in front of you that shows the current status of Visa.