Dubai Dolphinarium is a popular tourist attraction in Dubai, UAE, offering a unique and interactive experience with dolphins and other marine animals. The facility offers a range of activities, including dolphin and seal shows, encounters, and interactive swims with dolphins.
Dolphin Show Dubai is a fun and educational destination that offers a unique and interactive experience with dolphins and other marine animals. Whether you’re a local resident or a tourist visiting Dubai, it’s a must-visit attraction for animal lovers and families.
- Things to Know Before Visiting Dubai Dolphinarium
- Here we list the duration and timings of Dubai Dolphinarium shows –
- Key Attractions at Dubai Dolphinarium
- How to Reach Dubai Dolphinarium
Make A Call
Chat with us
Visitors to Dubai Dolphinarium can watch trained dolphins perform tricks and stunts in shows, participate in encounters and interactive swims with the dolphins, and enjoy other attractions such as bird shows and a 4D cinema. The Dolphin Show is a popular tourist destination and a fun, educational outing for families and animal lovers.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dubai Dolphinarium
Before visiting Dubai Dolphinarium, here are some important things to keep in mind:
- Location: The Dubai Dolphin Show is located in Creek Park, Dubai, and is easily accessible by car or public transportation.
- Show Times: It is advisable to check the show times in advance and plan your visit accordingly.
- Admission: Admission to the Dubai Dolphin Show includes access to shows, encounters, and interactive swims, as well as other attractions. Prices vary depending on the activity and the age of the visitor.
- Dress Code: Travelers are suggested to dress properly for the climate, as the facility is indoors but air-conditioned. Swimwear is required for interactive swims with dolphins.
- Food and Beverage: The facility has a food court offering a variety of food and drinks, as well as a souvenir shop where visitors can purchase gifts and memorabilia.
- Photography and Videography: Photography and videography are permitted in the facility, but flash photography is not allowed during the shows.
- Accessibility: In Dubai, the Dolphin Show is wheelchair accessible, with ramps and elevators available for visitors with mobility issues.
- Health and Safety: Visitors are required to follow the health and safety guidelines of the facility, which may include wearing life jackets and following instructions from staff during the interactive swims.
By keeping these important considerations in mind, visitors can ensure a secure and pleasant experience at Dubai Dolphinarium.
Best Time to Visit Dubai Dolphinarium
The best time to visit the Dubai Dolphinarium is from November to April, as the weather is warm and pleasant during this period. During this time, there is also a high tourist crowd, so it’s a good idea to book tickets in advance. Avoid visiting during the hot summer months of May to October as temperatures can get very high.
Here we list the duration and timings of Dubai Dolphinarium shows –
- Dolphin and Seal Show: There will be 3 shows daily. Shows are planned from Monday to Saturday at 11:00 AM, 02:00 PM, and 06:00 PM. Discounted shows are open on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 11:00 am.
- Dolphin Planet: The Dolphin swim show is open every day from Monday to Saturday at 12:00 PM, 03:00 PM, and 04:00 PM.
- Creek Park Bird Show: This show is planned Monday through Saturday at 12:15 PM, 03:15 PM, and 07:15 PM.
Key Attractions at Dubai Dolphinarium
Dubai Dolphinarium offers a variety of appeals that are both educational and entertaining. Here are some of the key attractions that you can expect to find at Dubai Dolphinarium:
- Dolphin and Seal Shows: The main attraction at Dubai Dolphinarium is the dolphin and seal shows, which showcase the intelligence and skills of these amazing animals. These shows are performed several times a day and are suitable for all ages.
- Bird Show: Another popular attraction at Dubai Dolphinarium is the bird show, which features a variety of exotic birds that perform tricks and interact with the audience.
- Ice Skating Rink: The indoor ice skating rink is a unique attraction that provides a cool escape from the heat of the city. Whether you’re an experienced skater or a beginner, you’ll enjoy gliding on the ice surrounded by the stunning scenery of the park.
- VR Park: The VR Park is a cutting-edge attraction that combines virtual reality with interactive gaming. With several different experiences to choose from, you’ll be transported to a world of your own where anything is possible.
- Interactive Aquarium: The interactive aquarium at Dubai Dolphinarium is home to a wide variety of marine life, including tropical fish, rays, and sea turtles. You can touch and interact with the animals and even get up close and personal with a shark in the tunnel experience.
- Adventure Zone: The Adventure Zone is a fun and interactive area for kids and adults alike, offering a variety of activities including a bouncy castle, trampolines, and inflatable slides.
- Food and Beverage Outlets: Dubai Dolphinarium also offers several food and beverage outlets that serve a variety of snacks, meals, and drinks. From fast food to gourmet dining, you’ll find something to suit your taste and budget.
These are just a few of the many attractions that you can experience at Dubai Dolphinarium. Whether you’re a family with young children, a group of friends, or a solo traveler, you’re sure to find something that appeals to you at this unique and exciting indoor park.
How to Reach Dubai Dolphinarium
Dubai Dolphinarium is located in Creek Park, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Here are several ways to reach the park:
- By Car: Dubai Dolphinarium has a large parking lot, and it is easily accessible by car from anywhere in Dubai. You can use a GPS or a map to navigate to Creek Park.
- By Taxi or ride-hailing services: Taxi and ride-hailing services such as Uber and Careem are readily available in Dubai and offer a convenient way to reach Dubai Dolphinarium.
- By Public Transportation: Dubai Dolphinarium can also be reached by public transportation, including the Dubai Tram and the Dubai Bus. The nearest tram station is Al Jaddaf, and several bus routes stop at Creek Park.
- By Foot: If you’re staying in a nearby hotel or apartment, you can also walk to Dubai Dolphinarium, as it is located in a central area with easy access to footpaths and walkways.
Regardless of how you choose to travel to Dubai Dolphinarium, you’re sure to enjoy the many attractions and experiences that await you at this unique indoor park.