90 Days UAE Visa Change Package
Tourists who are already in the UAE will be able to extend their visas or change their visas. Tourist/visit visa holders may extend their visa for another 90 days, without leaving the country. The applicant does not need to leave the country. This is the easiest way to extend your visa. Disha Global Tours will provide a 90 days visit visa inside the country.
Even if you’re on vacation in Dubai, visiting friends/family on a 90-day tourist visa, or working here as an ex-pat, circumstances may change that might compel you to extend your Dubai stay. This is where the convenience of this Visa comes in.
This visa package is available to any foreign national living in Dubai or UAE, regardless of whether you are a tourist or an on-arrival national. It allows them to change their visa status quickly and without having to leave the country. This means that you no longer have to queue at the airport or travel to Oman by bus.
For visa holders already in the United Arab Emirates, 90 days inside country visa change and visa extension are possible. To avoid fines, the Status change must be done before the expiry date of the grace period. You can change your visa status easily if you have all the required documentation.
You only need to call our visa specialists to get all the assistance you need for your visa application. This visa service can help you with all aspects of visa applications, including visitor visa extensions and tourists visa extensions as well as family visa renewals and renewals. The 90 days UAE visa change package cost will depend on the travel agency you choose for the visa change process.
Note: Visa Change Prices may depend upon different nationalities.
90 Days UAE Visa Change Package Criteria
This UAE visa procedure can be applied for if you are:
- You are legally allowed to enter the country
- A visa is required to enter the country.
- On-arrival visa
- 90-day tourist visa and multiple-entry visa
- Residence visa
- You still have a valid visa
- You have not broken any rules or conditions in your current visa status
- You have not engaged in any crime or activity that could result in your request for visa extension/change processing denial.
Documents required for a 90-day Visa Change Package
- Copy of traveler’s passport with six-month validity
- The most recent color photograph of taken against a background white
- Copy the current visa of the traveler (on arrival visa print, visa number from immigration).
Guarantor’s (if inside UAE) Documents
- Copy of the guarantor (traveler’s friend) UAE residence visa or passport (both should be valid for at least three months)
- Copy the Emirates ID of the guarantor
Talk to our Travel Experts on +971 529714983 or +971 4325 8000 or contact us to find out more. You can now reach out to us on Whatsapp on +971 529714983 for the same.
Why Choose Us?
Disha Global Tours introduced the new UAE 90 day visa change package. This visa package can be purchased at a very reasonable price. Two or three days before the last day, applicants should submit documents. You can do this sitting at home. The applicant does not need to leave the country. Disha Global Tours offers visa changes without exit to tourist visa holders as well as for nationalities arriving on arrival.
All you need to do to extend 90 days UAE visa is to contact our visa experts at Disha Global Tours, who will assist you with all the inside-country visa change procedures. Furthermore, these visa experts will suggest the appropriate visa category with the appropriate procedure.