If you wish to extend your stay in Dubai for a month then 30 days Visa Change Package Inside the Country is the best option for you. we deliver your UAE Visa change package direct to your email. To process your visa we need a guarantor for your Visa.
Supporting Documents Required For 30 Days Visa Change
We require supporting documents for both the parties Visitor and the Guarantor.
Required Documents For Visitor
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy (valid minimum for 6 months)
- Passport Size photographs with white background preferred
- Visa Charges
Required Documents For Guarantor
- Guarantor Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months)
- A security cheque of AED 5000
- 1 month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account.
Note: This is not applicable in case the visitor does not have a guarantor in the U.A.E.
Talk to our Travel Experts on +971 529714983 or +971 4325 8000 or contact us to find out more. You can now reach out to us on Whatsapp on +971 529714983 for the same.
Terms & Conditions For 30 Days Visa Change
- Please note that the visa application will be made only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared.
- Please ensure that documents you provide are not forged. Strict actions could be taken for the concerned.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival. We require 5 working days to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take 2 more working days.
- Although the validity of the visa is 60-days from the date of issue to enter the country, but we recommend the traveller to enter the country within 15 days. Travelling after 15 days should be charged USD 35 as an extra fee.
- Travellers whose visas are already issued and could not travel due to uncertain reasons, a penalty of USD 70 will be charged from the guarantee.
- If in case the tourist does not exit the country within the due date specified, the guarantee amount will be used without any information to them to remove the overstay.
- Moreover USD 30/day will be charged from the guarantee amount as an overstay fine from our side apart from the fines incurred by the immigration.
- The security cheque will only be refunded if our Online System shows the particular traveller has LEFT THE COUNTRY.
Payment & Bookings
- For All transactions required advanced payment
- You Can do bank transfer or direct cash payment
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days