14 Days UAE Visa
Overview on 14 Days UAE Visa
If you are planning to travel UAE for a longer duration, then 14 days tourist visa is the best option for you. This type of Visa is known as short term visit single entry or 14 Days UAE Visa. It’s non-extendable and Valid only for 14 days from the date of issue. We are here to assist you in your trip to UAE by providing you with the cheapest tourist visa service.
Price: Starting from AED 329*
14 Days UAE Visa is a single entry visa that enables you to stay in Dubai for 14 days. The visa is valid for 60 days (2 months) from the date of issue. So, if you are planning to visit Dubai either for work, holidays or education, it is necessary to acquire a valid Dubai visa.
Getting 14 days Visit visa Dubai is very simple & easy. The procedure will be based on the nationality of the applicant. Most likely, it just takes about 72 hours, i.e. 3-4 days for any ordinary visa application to get confirmed. The whole process is hassle-free provided you have submitted all the basic documents that are required in the process.
We require supporting documents for both the parties Visitor and Guarantor.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISITOR
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy (valid minimum for 6 months)
- Passport Size photographs with white background preferred
- Visa Charges
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR GUARANTOR
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months)
- A security cheque of AED 5000
- 1 month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note that the visa application will be made only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared.
- Please ensure that documents you provide are not forged. Strict actions could be taken for the concerned.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival. We require 5 working days to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take 2 more working days.
- Although the validity of the visa is 60-days from the date of issue to enter the country, but we recommend the traveler to enter the country within 15 days. Traveling after 15 days should be charged USD 35 as an extra fee.
- Travelers whose visas are already issued and could not travel due to uncertain reasons, a penalty of USD 70 will be charged from the guarantee.
- If in case the tourist does not exit the country within the due date specified, the guarantee amount will be used without any information to them to remove the overstay.
- Moreover USD 30/day will be charged from the guarantee amount as an overstay fine from our side apart from the fines incurred by the immigration.
- The security cheque will only be refunded if our Online System shows the particular traveler has LEFT THE COUNTRY.
Payment & Bookings
- For all transactions required advanced payment
- You can do bank transfer or direct cash payment
- If eligible for refund, your amount will be returned back to your account within 7 working days.